PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Dining

DisneyFr33k
10-26-2008, 10:51 AM
After staying at the All Stars, we didn't have our hopes up for anything special at Pop Century's dining. We were pleasantly surprised!

Here are some of the foods we ordered:

The Purple Room (the line most to your left) offers daily chef specials. My husband had a Cuban flatbread that was delicious and the next day Wood Grilled Shrimp on Chipolte flatbread (caution - very hot!!).
The Chicken Caesar Salad is wonderful
Turkey Ciabatta is great and very tasty
Meatball sub is good/average
Chili Cheese Hot Dog is good/average
Individual Pepperoni Pizze is very good
The kids LOVE their french fries
The waffles are wonderful!
Croissant sandwich for breakfast is great!

Overall we were very impressed! Looking forward to our next trip!:mickey:

henry.james.s
10-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Yep the POP food court has great choices. :thumbsup:

January-2007
10-26-2008, 11:11 AM
We like Everything Pop a lot too. We like the kid's pasta with red sauce and a meatball, the kid's waffles, the Pop waffles, the cheese pizzas, the burgers, the fries, and don't forget the tie dyed cheesecake!! On our last trip we were on the dining plan and I really loved getting the cut up apples with caramel dipping sauce as a snack. I like the room to dine in too. It's so cool with all the retro stuff on the ceiling and what have you. We enjoy Pop Century a lot! :mickey:

LuvsTigger80
10-26-2008, 11:45 AM
:mickey:that's what helped us to decided to stay at the pop...(even though we have not been to any other resort)....we loved the food court and couldn't see paying more money for a room..when there was nothing wrong with pop....can't wait for our next trip:mickey:

handmaidenofprincesses
10-26-2008, 12:25 PM
I was vastly and pleasantly surprised with Pop's food when I stayed there in 2007. Their food was fabulous, especially for a food court, and some of the nicest CMs I met worked there. I can't wait to go back in January!

mainemajor
10-26-2008, 03:34 PM
The first thing I bought there was the tie dyed cheescake and loved it. I also enjoyed the shrimp lo-mein.

TheMartellFamily
10-26-2008, 04:02 PM
I love the food court here. It has something for everyone and so many choices. I really like the parmasean crusted chicken. The sadest thing that I found out was that they no longer have the twinkie tramisu. All I have to say about this is RIP maybe sometime I will have it again. We love POP century and what is added to the love is the great food court that they have.

WDWFanatic
10-26-2008, 04:50 PM
Another :exactly: for the Pop food court. When we were there in 07 my DS got strep and I went to the food court around 2:30ish, not much going on there and asked if they had any kind of soup or chicken broth I could get for my son, and the great chef didn't have anything, but quickly made some chicken broth, gave me a bunch of crackers and jello and wouldn't let me pay for it (I tried). I made sure to call the desk with his name to let them know how wonderful he had been (I left the free part off, didn't know if he would get in trouble.).