PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Meeko's autograph??

rachel_future_candy_maker
10-25-2008, 08:37 PM
i want to get Meeko's autograph, but i don't know where 2 find him! also, will disney let you bring a pillowcase for the characters to sign??:confused:

joanna71985
10-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Probably the only spot where you may see him is at AK (he is not a regular character). There is also a chance of him being in the Teardrop).

Yes, they can sign a pillowcase.

Strmchsr
10-25-2008, 09:20 PM
From Info Central:

Meeko
Rafiki's Planet Watch at Animal Kingdom
The Oasis at Animal Kingdom
American Adventure Pavilion at Epcot's World Showcase
Sorcerer Hat at MGM
New York Street at MGM
Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom

And folks get hats, shirts, and everything else signed so I don't see why a pillowcase would be a problem.

joanna71985
10-25-2008, 09:26 PM
That listing is not correct:
*Only Pocahontas, Jiminy, and Rafiki are at RPW
*The Oasis is the only place he would be (if he is out)
*There are no characters normally in AA (except for special events)
*There is no guarantee of him being at the Hat. He may be out for the PM Hat sets, but no guarantee.
*He is not at New York Street
*No characters in Liberty Square. He was across from Sleepy Hallow for P&P, but that's it

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-25-2008, 10:55 PM
I've noticed a lot of the meeting places on there are slightly inaccurate. I think a lot of the list was compiled if people saw them for a special meet and greet, like the Teardrop is.

Like Jack Sparrow was meeting in Toontown for a while, as well as by Sleepy Hollow.

But Meeko is mostly found at Oasis and the Hat, both of which he is not a regular.

AnnetteFan
10-27-2008, 03:12 AM
Meeko is also on Mainstreet once in awhile.

If you're going to bring a pillow case to sign, a good idea is to get one of those embrodiery hoops to use with to keep it stretched and make it easier for the characters to sign.

stitch1969
10-28-2008, 01:39 PM
This past weekend we met Meeko with Pocahontas at the Hat at HS.

As an aside, we also met the Queen from Snow White who we never met before at the Hat. Interestingly, she signed the autograph book "THE QUEEN."

We also met Lady Tremaine (did you know that was the stepmother's name?), Anastasia, and Drizella at Belle's Storytime place in MK. That was a 1st for us as well.

Greenlawler
10-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Your best bet would be the hat. If you were desperate you could do this. Hit the Oasis first thing in the morning. Hang out there and talk to a CM they may know if he will be coming out that day or not. You can always wait until the next group of characters comes out (they seem to rotate in two groups there). If you have no luck go to DHS and ask around about when the hat meet n greet will be. The problem is that not many employees will know what your talking about. I have had this happen dozens of times. So maybe just check this board the day before you leave and ask someone what time the fantasmic meet n greet is and where. Someone will get back with you.
Of course I think you would actually have some luck at the teardrop. He is amost always among the characters we see there.

LittleRoosMommy
10-29-2008, 07:22 PM
We met Meeko outside AK and we also saw him at The Teardrop in MK.

Hayden's Dad
10-30-2008, 01:10 PM
We have met Meeko twice at the front of AK and once during the P&PP in frontierland. Happy Angling. Nothing like meeting a character you have been searching for!!! :mickey:

Aggie97
11-03-2008, 12:22 PM
On Friday we saw Meeko at the entrance to AK. :mickey:

SurferStitch
11-03-2008, 12:52 PM
A couple weeks ago we saw Meeko several times in the Teardrop in MK.

jimsgal05
03-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Teardrop at mk....okay I am lost what is it...I kmow Mk...but teardrop...???.... I am soo out of the loop... WE Love Meeko.

:mickey:
Lori

joanna71985
03-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Teardrop at mk....okay I am lost what is it...I kmow Mk...but teardrop...???.... I am soo out of the loop... WE Love Meeko.

:mickey:
Lori

The Teardrop is a location in Toontown. If you are facing the Train Station, it is off to the left. This is a spot where characters will randomly pop up. Sometimes there are rare characters out. However, it is hard to know when/who will be out (since it is random).

jimsgal05
03-13-2009, 08:39 PM
thank for for the info about teardrop....wish us luck too on finding Meeko for my DD who won't be with us ...:(

thanks, Lori:mickey: