PDA

View Full Version : Lattes and Speciality Coffes on DDP

Tinkerbellfan
10-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

We are finalizing our decision to add the Deluxe Disney Diney plan to our mid-November trip. At breakfast, are lattes and mocas included in the price or do you have to pay out of the pocket for these items. And, does coffee count as a snack. I love my coffee.

Thanks!

CAS
10-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Unfortunately the specialty drinks aren't included. I couldn't even get a french press at Kona Cafe. Standard coffee is included.

But yes, you can use your snack for one. I ordered a latte in DTD and they charged me one snack (as long as it's under $4.00).

Have a great one!

KatMark
10-26-2008, 02:13 PM
We stayed at the Coronado and I was able to get a cappucino every morning (I can't start my day without them) at the window at the Pepper Market and each time she allowed me to use a snack credit.

RockinRollerMom
10-26-2008, 10:39 PM
Unfortunately the specialty drinks aren't included. I couldn't even get a french press at Kona Cafe. Standard coffee is included.

But yes, you can use your snack for one. I ordered a latte in DTD and they charged me one snack (as long as it's under $4.00).

Have a great one!

Last December when we were at Kona Cafe we were able to get the kona coffe (the press coffe pot) on the DP. It was part of meal not a snack, maybe that was the difference, or maybe we were just lucky.

Funcruiser56
10-31-2008, 02:35 PM
The past 3 visits to Kona for dinner we have gotten the french press, my DH will be very disapointed if they don't include it anymore.
He liked it enough though that he will probably pay out of pocket for it...

Bev