PDA

View Full Version : Question about Buying MCVMCP Tickets

Tinkerbellfan
10-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Hi Everyone,

We arrive at Disney World on November 16th - I can't wait. We are planning on attending the MVMCP that night. I am planning on buying the tickets today. Has anyone done the print your own ticket options? Or, is it better to do will call, buy the tickets that day (which I don't think we want to do because of the added cost and chance the tickets will have sold out) or have the tickets shipped to us.

THanks!

mickeys_princess_mom
10-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

We arrive at Disney World on November 16th - I can't wait. We are planning on attending the MVMCP that night. I am planning on buying the tickets today. Has anyone done the print your own ticket options? Or, is it better to do will call, buy the tickets that day (which I don't think we want to do because of the added cost and chance the tickets will have sold out) or have the tickets shipped to us.

THanks!
My tickets were shipped very quickly, so you will likely get them in time. Haven't done the print your own option, but I believe you can purchase ahead and pick them up at the park.
Have fun!:santa3:

longing4magic
10-25-2008, 10:52 AM
I had my tickets mailed to me, but i think that you could call and order them and pick them up after you arrive at your resort.

one2goofy
10-25-2008, 11:16 AM
I printed ours for a party last year. It was very easy to do and it worked great!!

Good luck!

Tinkerbellfan
10-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Thanks. We will try printing out our tickets this year!

BigRedDad
10-25-2008, 01:09 PM
I am going on 11/21. I printed mine out and it was no issue at all. My only concern is if I forget it at home. I am hoping Guest Services can help with that if something should happen to it.

oopsadaisy2003
10-25-2008, 01:24 PM
I had mine shipped. We will be attending Nov 20. They told me it would take 2 weeks to receive but I got them in less than a week. There was a small fee for shipping I think about $3.00.

sorarail
10-25-2008, 02:26 PM
Ours arrived within two weeks after I booked. Ours are hard cards, like credit cards. We're going to the November 11 party! :santa3:

Ella Loves Disney
10-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Hey there tinkerbellfan,
My dd's and I will be arriving on the 16 of Nov. as well. I ordered my tickets to attend the christmas parade for the same night. I had them delivered to my home for about $3.50. Hope to see you there.

Disney fans..
10-27-2008, 12:18 PM
We ordered ours and had them shipped and we got them within about a week and 1/2...we'll be attending on 11/21 for the first time, we are so excited!:santa:

wdwnomad
10-27-2008, 10:28 PM
I printed mine out for MNSSHP. I made an extra copy of them just in case one got lost. I put one copy in one of my suitcase pockets and the other in the plastic holder they send you. Getting into the parks was simple with them.

badkitty
10-27-2008, 10:38 PM
Ours arrived within two weeks after I booked. Ours are hard cards, like credit cards. We're going to the November 11 party! :santa3:

How interesting! Does anyone know if all the cards sent in the mail "hard"? I picked up my ticket at guest relations and it was paper.

Magic Smiles
10-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Last year we attended 3 MVMCP and picked up all of our tickets at our resort. They were like a park pass, but special for the party. I always do "will call" for our ticket pickup. Just take your confirmation number. This way there is no chance of loosing your tickets.
Have a great time at the party!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
10-28-2008, 11:55 AM
If you are staying on site, you can pick your tickets up at the hotel's concierge desk. We just did this with our MNSSHP tickets. They just print them on KTTW cards.

We had a set of MVMCP tickets shipped to us about a month ago, and they look just like the regular tickets you get (black and white scene with characters in color in foreground) but the hard plastic.

Another side note, kinda off topic, but the new APs are no longer being printed on that awful paper material like regular tickets... instead, they look exactly the same (scenes and all) but are printed on a plastic like material...which makes me happy since the other ones fall apart like crazy.

Tinkerbellfan
10-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks so much for everyone's comments. We ended up printing our tickets. I am so excited. We went last year and it was a blast. Last year, we went with my mom and her boyfriend. This year, it will just be us to roam around and pretend to be kids again!

DONROCK
10-28-2008, 08:33 PM
I received my tickets within one week of ordering!

badkitty
10-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Another side note, kinda off topic, but the new APs are no longer being printed on that awful paper material like regular tickets... instead, they look exactly the same (scenes and all) but are printed on a plastic like material...which makes me happy since the other ones fall apart like crazy.

This is weird. I just picked up my AP on Saturday and it was paper. Anyone know why the difference? I agree the paper falls apart and would appreciate a plastic pass.