PDA

View Full Version : When You Call

mickeys_princess_mom
10-24-2008, 12:59 PM
When you call to make ADR's and they ask if you've been to WDW before, and if it's since 2003, and if you've been five or more times...Does it have any effect on when the calls are answered, or ANYthing?....Just curious...Have been calling three times a day for awhile trying to get something...I pretty much cut them off as the recording asks me cause I know the spiel. Also if you sigh really loud as you're answering it seems to freak out the machine, and it cuts to a real person!:blush:

jonah'smom
10-24-2008, 01:05 PM
I am also interested in this question. I remember being so excited this year because I could finally answer that I have "visited 5 times or more with one visit since 2003"... but I didn't notice any difference in my call after that. Would love to know if anyone has any insight to this question!

DisneyFan1979
10-24-2008, 09:33 PM
I think it's just so they'll be better equipped to handle your call. A new visitor might need more explained to them and might have more questions; while a 5x plus visitor is just going to want the basic info: time, conf #, and move on to the next reservation.

mickeys_princess_mom
10-24-2008, 09:40 PM
I think it's just so they'll be better equipped to handle your call. A new visitor might need more explained to them and might have more questions; while a 5x plus visitor is just going to want the basic info: time, conf #, and move on to the next reservation.

That sounds like a good possibility--makes sense.

iheartdisney
10-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Great question.......and I don't have an answer either. Just wondered the same thing. I wonder if, depending on your answer, you get a CM with more/less experience, depending on how much help it is perceived you'll need.

Tbelle1976
10-25-2008, 07:55 AM
Also if you sigh really loud as you're answering it seems to freak out the machine, and it cuts to a real person!:blush:

:secret: I'll be calling in about 2 weeks to make our ADR's...and I will be sure to try this.:wave:

mickeys_princess_mom
10-25-2008, 10:46 AM
:secret: I'll be calling in about 2 weeks to make our ADR's...and I will be sure to try this.:wave:
I didn't actually do it on purpose :blush:; I was just tired of the routine, and anticipating another, "Sorry, we're still booked up"...:mickey: