PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Boma???

bkfree
10-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Ok, We will be going to WDW Dec 3-10 and staying at AKL for the first time.
We have dinner ADR at Boma our first night there. But I have not made a ADR for Breakfast.
Will we be missing out and will I regret not having breakfast there also?
It would be OOP.
How hard to get are the ADR's for breakfast? Could we walk in or make one for the week after we arrive at the hotel?
Or do I go ahead and make one?

henry.james.s
10-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Boma is my fave for B'Fast @ WDW. They open @ 7:30am and I've had no problem doing walk-in early..1st hr or so. I'll be there the same time period you'll be..lighter crowds.

bkfree
10-24-2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks, may try to be spontaneous on this one, which is against my WDW ADR nature!

We have several dinner ADR's that are at 8pm and was thinking my family might enjoy a big breakfast on one of those days.

lightyearfan
10-24-2008, 11:55 AM
well me and dw ate at Boma's for breakfest for the first time last year and we liked it so much that we'll be going again on our upcoming Dec trip. they have a really good selection for breakfest buffet, it was really enjoyable.

Victor

henry.james.s
10-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Thanks, may try to be spontaneous on this one, which is against my WDW ADR nature!

I know what you mean. Dinner ADR's are a MUST as are ANYTHING involving characters.
But you know that!! :thumbsup:

Tinkerbellfan
10-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Hello,

If you plan on getting at Boma's during the first hour or so, you should be all set. If you plan on arriving later than that, I would recommend getting an ADR especially on the weekend.

We prefer Boma's for breakfast. While dinner is great, I think WDW offers many great dinner locations and Boma's doesn't stand out. For breakfast, I think Boma's stands out as one of the best.

Enjoy!