PDA

View Full Version : Decisions, Decsions...

Dulcee
10-23-2008, 12:47 PM
So my DBF and I are going to Disney in June and we are trying to decide on where we're eating. He wants to go to City Walk one night (:shake: I'm not terribly thrilled with the idea but I've got to give in somewhere on this trip :blush:). Anyway were on the Disney Dining Plan which means I've got some room to play since one night dinner will be out of the park in Orlando. So which option do I go with?

Character breakfast the morning we go to CityWalk?
Oorr :confused:
Do I change one of our in park dinners to a dinner show or a signature dining location??

Any suggestions would be greately appreciated :thumbsup:

PittFan
10-23-2008, 01:53 PM
I'd go with the Signature Dining, probably Narcoosee's. :mickey:

Madame Leona
10-23-2008, 03:12 PM
I would go with the signature dining and have dinner at City Walk. We were there a few years ago and I would have to recommend Margaritaville. I would suggest getting Margaritas and a Cheeseburger in Paradise :).

Tink-N-Me
10-23-2008, 03:45 PM
I've never used the dining plan, but if the Fantasmic Dinner Package is an option I would go for that. I understand you get priority seating for the show, which is fabulous! Don't knock City Walk for dinner, after all they do have Emeril's Restuarant. The atmosphere is very nice maybe your DBF is planning a "special" romantic evening???

WDWFanatic
10-23-2008, 04:12 PM
I would go with the signature dining and have dinner at City Walk. We were there a few years ago and I would have to recommend Margaritaville. I would suggest getting Margaritas and a Cheeseburger in Paradise :).

Another vote for Margaritaville. We went two years ago and loved it! It was a very fun place.

Also I would also go for a two credit place. We loved the Brown Derby.

Natazu
10-23-2008, 06:40 PM
Your Citiwalk night is the perfect opportunity to take in a signature dining experience another night. I recommend against using a TS credit for a breakfast; it's a poor value.

Check out the menus for California Grill, Citricos, Flying Fish, and Narcoossee's. All of these places are amazing and well worth two credits.

7swans
10-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Definitely Signature dining, California Grill at sunset is truly magical. Jikos and Artists Point are also great options that I don't think anyone else mentioned.