PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone visited the New Cars Meet & Greet?

Mad About Mickey
10-23-2008, 11:21 AM
We are returning to the World in early December and DS 5 is a huge Cars fan and meeting Lightining McQueen is a must do. Have any of you visited the new meet & greet at the former Al's Toy Barn? If you have how where the lines and how often where the characters available throughout the day?

Thanks in Advance :mickey:.

Greenlawler
10-23-2008, 12:59 PM
We are returning to the World in early December and DS 5 is a huge Cars fan and meeting Lightining McQueen is a must do. Have any of you visited the new meet & greet at the former Al's Toy Barn? If you have how where the lines and how often where the characters available throughout the day?

Yes

It depends on how crowded the park is, when were there in late Sept the lines were about 10 minutes to see them.

I had heard they were out all day non stop but when we were there they had a schedule, I would say about 6 times throughout the day for one hour increments from what I can remember.

joanna71985
10-23-2008, 06:14 PM

They are out continously (sp) all day. This week they are out 10-6.

love2teach
11-30-2008, 02:24 PM
They have photopass photographers there too! It's a cute picture! We only waited a few minutes-it would have been sooner but the boy in front of us was holding onto Tow Mater and yelling "No Mater, no!" :fit:Mom dragged him away! Photopass kept taking pictures :silly:

stitchaholic
12-20-2008, 04:25 PM
we saw them last january at HS,my son a picture with both mcqueen and mator,it was great,but they are only out for 10-15 minutes,and there was a very big line

joanna71985
12-20-2008, 05:43 PM
we saw them last january at HS,my son a picture with both mcqueen and mator,it was great,but they are only out for 10-15 minutes,and there was a very big line

It's changed since then. They are now out all day long, from about 10am to 6pm.