PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan CS question...

jpH/keD
10-23-2008, 09:50 AM
Hi! My BFF and her family are leaving very soon on Nov 1st for WDW and they have a question. They are staying at POFQ and have the dining plan. They are packing cereal for breakfasts in the room. The milk is the issue.
IF they use a CS credit for lunches do they still get 2 drinks + whatever they put in their refillable mugs??

I know when we went we got 2 drinks for breakfast but we were at the All stars and had a food court. They will not have a food court style restaurant. We saved our drinks for later use and I thought that would be an easy way for her to get milk??

Help me on this please! Thanks in advance for any wonderful Intercot inside info! You all are always helpful!! :thumbsup:

vicster
10-23-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm confused - they're staying at POFQ? There is a food court at POFQ.

TheDuckRocks
10-23-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm a bit confused:confused:, which is not unusual for me:D. POFQ does have a food court with very good food. At a CS credit lunch you only get 1 beverage as you get dessert, the reason they give you 2 beverages at breakfast is to replace the dessert. I have read that you can use a snack credit for milk.

jonah'smom
10-23-2008, 10:16 AM
POFQ does have a food court. They do not have a TS restaraunt. The TS restaraunt at Port Orleans is at Riverside. POFQ's food court is Sassagoula Floatworks, so they should be able to fill their mugs for their drinks, and use their drink with their CS meal as milks. Also, I think you can get a cereal & milk with a snack credit, or you could when we were there in December. With breakfast CS meals you get juice & a drink, with all other CS meals you get a drink & a dessert. Hope that helps!

Natazu
10-23-2008, 11:21 AM
I know when we went we got 2 drinks for breakfast but we were at the All stars and had a food court. They will not have a food court style restaurant. We saved our drinks for later use and I thought that would be an easy way for her to get milk??
Yes

Tinkerbella16
10-23-2008, 11:38 AM
POFQ does have a foodcourt..I do know that. :mickey:

jpH/keD
10-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Huh! See I learned something new! I havent stayed there and I did not know they had a food court! Thanks guys!:thumbsup:

But they were planning on using the CS credits for lunches so they will not be able to stock up on the milk.

Maybe a couple of snack credits or something...
Thanks for the info!

BrerGnat
10-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Here's an idea. Why don't they just buy a half gallon of milk in the food court and store it in their refrigerator and then eat the cereal in their rooms in the mornings? I mean, it's like $2.99 for a half gallon of milk and that will probably last them like 4 or 5 days, if they just use it for a couple bowls of cereal each day. That way they don't have to worry about using up their drinks from their CS meals on milk, which is sort of a waste, because how would they get it back to the room if they ended up eating the CS meal out in the parks???