PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk room question..

stephntampa
10-22-2008, 08:44 PM
We are staying at the Boardwalk for the first time next week, I have requested a king bed, but am wondering, do all standard rooms have a pull out/daybed? We will be 3 to the room, me, DH and DS4, we will bring an air mattress for DS, but it sure would be nice if the room had a pull out! Can't wait to go!!!:D

Johnno52
10-22-2008, 09:33 PM
If you are staying at the Boardwalk Villas (DVC section) the studios have a queen and a double pull out couch. I don't know about the Inn side.

Maleficent_vf
10-22-2008, 09:33 PM
We've stayed at the Boardwalk five times (once in the Villas, the rest in the Inn). All five rooms have had 2 double beds and a small daybed/woodframe couch with an attached cushion. Sleeping on the daybed is not really an option IMHO. Not sure how the rooms are configured when there's a king-sz bed, but I wouldn't expect a pull-out.

stephntampa
10-23-2008, 08:18 AM
We are staying in the Inn side, so I will be sure and bring the air mattress! Thanks for the input!

Seasonscraps
10-23-2008, 03:09 PM
I didn't think they would reserve a room or process a reservation with a king bed when 3 people are staying in the room. I could be completely wrong since I have only stayed in the villas at BW.

TammiMcMan
10-23-2008, 06:11 PM
There really is no point lugging the air mattress down with you. You cannot have 3 in a king bedroom, unless it has the daybed in it. If one is not available, they'll put you in either a 2 queen bedroom, or a 2 queen + daybed room.