PDA

View Full Version : Walk up at 1900 Park Fare?

DONROCK
10-22-2008, 07:43 AM
Have you ever walked up at Park Fare and gotten in for Dinner? My daughter and I will be in Disney for 2 nights in December; the second night will be at MVMCP, so we are unable to be flexible with dates. The date we "need" is booked up and I'm thinking of trying walk-up during the last hour of dinner. Any thoughts or suggestion? BIG thanks!!

DDuck66
10-22-2008, 09:51 AM
Instead of walk up, keep calling to see if there is a cancellation. You might get lucky. I have never seen them have walk up availability and we do not go during the busiest of times. Also do not forget to try an see if there is availability in the morning of the day that you want to go.

SteveL
10-28-2008, 10:48 PM
In September (18-23) we had no ADRs.
We were able to do a walk-up to 1900 Park Faire, no problem.
We couldn't get O'Hana without a 90 minute wait.
Since we don't have small kids we kinda wing it when it comes to meals. Most times we make out OK, even did a walk-up to Crystal Palace one night.
One pleasant surprise was the Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner. We never ate there in all the times we have been to WDW. The food was very good.

Tbelle1976
10-29-2008, 07:12 AM
We have eaten at 1900 each trip and have never gone w/o an ADR. That's not to say that there might not have been walk-in available, we just know that each time we have eaten here it's been full.

DONROCK
10-29-2008, 07:36 AM
I ended up making ADRs at Trail's End; didn't want to be roaming around late at night without somewhere to go to eat. I'm still checking periodically for cancellations, and plan on calling that day of , but at least for now I have somewhere to go if Park Fare doesn't work out. I've pretty much decided NOT to even attempt the walk up thing during this extremely busy time of year. Hopefully we will catch Cinderella in Toontown.

RockinRollerMom
10-29-2008, 09:23 AM
I think it was smart to make another ADR. But keep on trying because ADR's do open up.