PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express to CSR

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
10-22-2008, 07:24 AM
What is the travel time between the airport to Coranado Springs Resort on Magical Express. How many resorts does it stop at in addition on it's way to CSR?

We arrive next Friday, Halloween Day , at 3:00 PM and have tickets that night for the MNSSHP and I am trying to figure out what time I could possbily be able to get to MK.

Thanks!

peemagg
10-22-2008, 08:40 AM
I would think that if you hustled after checking into your hotel and taking things to your room, you could make it by somewhere between 5 and 6. I would lean closer to the 6 mark.

LauraF
10-22-2008, 09:02 AM
It's on the AKL loop, so you usually are the next to last stop before AKL, which is down the street. Last time I was there we stopped at two hotels first - Pop and one of the All Stars.

From MCO, we boarded at 11am or so and were at the hotel checking in by 12:30. It would have been sooner, but there were a lot of families with a LOT of a strollers debarking at Pop.

Just realize that MK is that farthest park from CSR and it takes about 15 minutes by bus.

Piglet822
10-22-2008, 12:57 PM
There are no set routes on DME. Usually CSR is grouped with Pop Century and Animal Kingdom Lodge. The order of the stops is at the drivers discretion but when I was driving the DME buses I always stopped at Pop first then CSR.
Travel time from MCO to WDW is approximately 25 - 30 minutes depending on traffic. From reading otheres DME experiences on the boards here most people are at their resorts about 70 minutes after landing at MCO.
Have a good time and enjoy the party :pumpkin:

Mackflava99
10-22-2008, 01:15 PM
If you land on time (always a big if)
I'd say 6pm to 6;30 is safe- just remember to have stuff in your backpack so you have clothes to go to the parks that night- you may not have your bags by then. ( or your room)