PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Wireless Air Card at Pop Century

Bobby T
10-21-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm wondering if anybody has any experience using an AT&T 3G wireless card at Pop Century. I'm leaving tomrorrow, and am planning on using that in my room instead of throwing 9.95 a day to the Mouse for Internet access.

Thanks.

KathyMO
10-21-2008, 01:58 PM
My DH used his a POP last time we stayed there. It worked fine. It picked up better closer to the window. Much better that sending $9.95 a day if you already have the aircard. I know the aircard plan is expensive but his work covers it.

Kathy

Bobby T
10-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Thanks Kathy - my work covers it too. So I guess I'll be spending that $9.95 on Citrus Swirl's instead.

wdw_bound
10-21-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm coming to you live from a cabin in Ft Wilderness on my Verizon card (which I've also used in the past at WL and POFQ), so you shouldn't have any problems. Have a great trip!:mickey:

Piglet822
10-21-2008, 02:32 PM
I have a Sprint aircard and the only place on property I've had problems with it not receiving well was at the All Stars.

Diznee4Me
10-21-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm coming to you live from a cabin in Ft Wilderness on my Verizon card (which I've also used in the past at WL and POFQ), so you shouldn't have any problems. Have a great trip!:mickey:

Great to hear that. Just got a Verizon card yesterday and plan on using it during our November trip!

Bobby T
10-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Just got back today, and wanted to let interested parties know that my Air card did not work as expected at Pop Century. I could not get 3G, and my web response times were awful. I've used the card elsewhere with no issues, so not sure what the source of my problems were.