PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Trails End Lunch?

January-2007
10-20-2008, 07:16 PM
I read in another thread that Trails End has changed its lunch offerings. Has anybody been lately that can comment on this? DH and I went to Trails End for lunch twice on our Honeymoon and were looking forward to returning. Just curious what the lunch changes could be. Thanks! :mickey:

Figment!
10-20-2008, 08:13 PM
From Tidbits July 2008 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=137121)
A Bit Smaller Buffet

7/31/2008Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort has modified its Lunch buffet offerings at its Trails End dining location. As of July 23, 2008, the buffet has introduced a buffet featuring assorted soups, salad and sandwiches only. The buffet previously included fried chicken, pulled pork and pizza in addition to the current offerings.

Hopefully, other INTERCOTee's can chime in with recent personal expereinces :thumbsup:

January-2007
10-21-2008, 07:21 AM
Thank you Figment! I think if we go to Trail's End we'll make it for dinner instead of lunch now. Good to know these things before we show up! Also, we were always able to get into lunch without ADRs and without worries. What about dinner? Are ADRs neccessary there in late May?