PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Potato Head

caldisney
10-19-2008, 09:18 PM
A while back or possibly a year or two ago, I read a thread about a shop in California Adventure that sells Mr. Potato Head and many assessories. Does anyone have the name of the shop and any details about purchasing Mr. Potato Head? I tried doing a search for the thread, but didn't come up with any results.

NotaGeek
10-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Howdy! The shop you are looking for is Engine Ears Toys (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/shopping/detail?name=EEToysShoppingPage) and it's located right at the entrance to DCA (Sunshine Plaza). I believe the Mr. Potato Head is around $20 plus tax and you get a box and you can fit as many accessories plus body in the box as possible (the top must close -- don't forget to fill up the inside of the body, too!). They have tons of options and it's a great deal. :balloon:

caldisney
10-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Thank you. That is the exact information I was looking for. Even though I don't have any grandchildren yet, I'm thinking ahead to the future!!!

BrerGnat
10-19-2008, 11:28 PM
FYI, if you do this, you do NOT have to buy a body. All Mr. Potato Head bodies are the same. Buy a body at Target/Wal Mart. Spend the money wisely...load up on Disney specific PARTS at Disneyland...you can fit a LOT of parts into the box. That's what we did. We bought the bodies elsewhere. We have LOTS of parts...like 3 boxes worth.

:mickey:

caldisney
10-20-2008, 11:01 PM
thanks for the tip.