PDA

View Full Version : Booking ADR's & +10 Day for Resort Guests

ljv1975
10-19-2008, 12:03 AM
Ok, my 180 window isn't for quite a while, but I do have some questions about the 180 +10 days that resort guests get.

For example, if I call 180 days from day 1 of my vacation, and I want to go to Le Cellier on day 5, can I jump right in and make that ADR first and then come back to any that I want to make for the first few days? Basically, I'm thinking that since Le Cellier and CRT are so popular, I want to get them booked and out of the way first thing. Is this the way most people do this, or should I just start with day 1 and go on down the line?

Ok, our vacation is more than 10 days, so for day 11 I'm guessing that I will need to call back the day after I make my ADR's for days 1-10. Then for day 12, I call the day after that and so on and so forth? Is this how you would do it?

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense. I know I'm crazy :crazy: for worrying about all of this right now, but what can I say, I like to be prepared!

Thanks a lot for any help! :mickey:

PittFan
10-19-2008, 12:32 AM
I am in the same situation as you. I used the ADR Planner here on Intercot. You can find it under Dining in info central. It will tell you exactly what day to call. :rocks:

gerald72
10-19-2008, 12:49 AM
There's no rule you have to start with day one. They ask you which reservation you would like to make.

danicafan
10-19-2008, 05:04 AM
You should be able to call in on the 180 days out from the first day of your vacation and make all your dining reservations for your entire stay. This is what I did for our December 2007 visit and for our upcoming January 2009 trip. Good Luck!