PDA

View Full Version : basic dining plan

snuggs30
10-18-2008, 12:11 AM
On the basic dining plan what all do you get? i know you get a quick service meal but do you get a dessert with that? What about table service what all is included with this stuff?:confused:

DisneyBabies
10-18-2008, 09:30 AM
Dining plan info is reviewed under the info central tab. They should have what you need.
Hope this helps.

TinkerbellT421
10-18-2008, 11:18 AM
1-cs, 1-ts, 1 snack, per night of your stay....so if you are staying 8 days and 7 nights...you have 7 credits of each...in both the CS and TS it includes one non-alcoholic drink and 1 desert...the snack credit (in my experience) you can pretty much buy anything under 4.00...ice ream, slushies, popcorn, whatever it is along those lines...last year me and dbf didnt use all our snack credits so on the day we left we went to the gift shop and I bought like 5 buckets of cotton candy! lol....but that is the basis of the information you need...and the 2009 plan is now 39.99...info central has not updated that price yet, I believe it still says 37.99...hope this info helps.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
10-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Yes you get a dessert with CS meals but most places it is prepackaged or something basic like cookies. The food court area at the Land in Epcot is a great CS place because you can choose from the bakery things like cakes, cookies, etc. that are fresher! There are other places too so check the info central menus.