PDA

View Full Version : Hurray!!....kinda long

jrkcr
10-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Well this week was kinda stressful. We were preparing to move back to SC next week, house all full of boxes, moving truck reserved. When suddenly we were asked to stay another nine months here!
We had already given our notice here at our apartment to move out....so we had to find a place to live!
This apartment has grown way too small over the past 18 months, so we knew we wanted a house.
After a few very stressful days of house hunting, we found a great house, but it was rented out minutes before we called to say we wanted it. :shake: DH kept saying not to stress, the right house would come along-he said we've put good karma out there, we'll get something good in return.
Then today, they called and said that deal fell through. So an hour ago we got the keys!! :party:

Monday is moving day!! And we're naming this house Karma.

divinedi
10-17-2008, 08:51 PM
Sounds like it was meant to be! Good luck in the new place.:thumbsup:

SBETigg
10-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Wow, karma indeed. I'm so glad it worked out for you.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
10-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Yay congrats! :o)

Marilyn Michetti
10-17-2008, 09:50 PM
How neat ! There's a reason for everything. I believe that with all my heart.

CONGRATULATIONS !:thumbsup:

disneydeb
10-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Marilyn and I share a lot of the same philsophy! Congratulations!:thumbsup:

jrkcr
10-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Well, we are all settled in, and loving the house! Great house, great views, and a quiet street! :thumbsup:

Plus, now that we're not in an apartment, we can make more noise and we have so much more space-the kids and Baby the dog are running and playing. :bike::puppy:

DH has his surround sounds system playing, :tv:

And I have the biggest bathtub to soak my aching back in!!
Moving was painful!! DH and I are both moaning and groaning very time we move! :medic:

Thanks for all your well wishing!

Diznee4Me
10-22-2008, 08:39 AM
You were supposed to move back in March.:party:
You were supposed to move back in June.:woohoo:
You were supposed to move back in July.:confused:
You were supposed to move back in October.:cry:

South Carolina believes we are hearing the story of the boy who cried wolf too many times. :rolleyes:

So now it is next June. Don't tell us until the moving truck is on the road and you are half way here!:D

Good luck in your new house and I will either see y'all at the ariport or at WDW.
:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
10-22-2008, 08:41 AM
:congrats: I am so happy for you and having the new house! Karma is right indeed! Best wishes to you and the family! :mickey: