PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express to Parks via Poly

JoelB-Mass
10-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi all,

My sister will be traveling on her own to Disney World, using Magical express. She is traveling on the day that we would check into the Polynesian. We will be transferring from All Star Movies early in the day and will already have checked in long before she gets there.. she will be listed on one of the rooms.

Is there any reason for her to check in for herself? She will have luggage in the system. She will already have a Park Hopper Pass.

I am assuming the quickest way for her to get to Magic Kingdom to meet us is to first get to the Poly and then take the monorail from there. Does anyone know of a faster way? Does anyone know if the Poly would be the first stop on the Bus route?

Thanks,

Seasonscraps
10-17-2008, 12:18 PM
ME will only take guests to their registered resorts so you will need to meet her there or at a designated place in the park.

Beast_fanatic
10-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Using Magical Express, yes, she'll have to go to the Poly first, and then catch the monorail to the Magic Kingdom.

There's no set schedule for the Magical Express buses, so no way to know for sure where they will stop first (or even which resorts will be on the same bus together). If there are Grand Floridian guest on her bus, they are supposed to go there first, but other than that, the bus drivers determine which resort they want to stop at first.

And, just to confirm, she's only on the Poly portion of your reservation, right? Therefore, her Magical Express documents have her going to the Poly (and not to the All-Stars)? Just making sure as I would hate for her (and her bags) to be delivered to the wrong resort!