PDA

View Full Version : ADR computers down until 11/21

SFD998
10-17-2008, 08:14 AM
I just tried to book my ADR's for my April trip and was told that the computers are down until sometime around 11/21. The only ressies they are taking are for Chef Mickey's, Victoria and Alberts and Cinderella's royal table.

The person I spoke to had heard rumors about the ADR's being able to be booked online, but hasn't been officially told that this going to happen.

Insanity Clause
10-17-2008, 08:33 AM
I know I am supposed to make my ADR's for April on the 22nd of this month. I will only be able to do Cinderella's out of my list. I think it would be really great if you could make the ADR's online, I think it would eliminate a lot of the hassle.

My only problem with Nov 21 is that I am afraid the with everyone that has been waiting to get their rez until they open back up that it will be a madhouse and we might not be able to get what we want even though we are so far out.

I would love if you can do it online.

SFD998
10-17-2008, 08:49 AM
The woman I spoke with expressed the same concerns about it being crazy on that day.

I was only able to get Chef Mickey's. It wasn't even on my list, but I wanted to make sure I had at least one character dining at the time I wanted.

Online would definitely be easier and probably faster.

TinkerbellT421
10-17-2008, 09:06 AM
IMHO, if you do call in your ADR's that day....double and triple check all your adr's shortly there after. We are human and you can type in the wrong thing. If its going to be as crazy as I assume it will be for all the people that are waiting to make adr's it is going to be very stressful and not to mention it will be a new system as well.....if it were me and I needed adr's around that time...I would call every day to make sure they are right...but thats me....I would be nervous about the hecticness (if thats a word lol) of what will be....Hope everything wroks out for all of you that will need adr's around this time...

princessgirls
10-17-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm in the same boat for my March trip. November 21st is going to be nuts!!

I want LeCellier and Teppan Edo, I'm a planner and this is making me NUTS!!!

I did book Chef Mickey's and CRT, we'll see what happens on the 21st.
I look here daily to see if things have opened up sooner. It doesn't appear that this has been the case.
Julie:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
10-17-2008, 09:39 AM
This is also under discussion in the thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=137106) "stuck" to the top of the page.

TheRustyScupper
10-17-2008, 12:16 PM
. . . I think it would be really great if you could make the ADR's on-line, I think it would eliminate a lot of the hassle. . . .

1) This remains to be seen.
2) Yes, it will be nice to go on-line and make ADR's.
3) But, I can see problems, such as too many double-ressies.
4) There still will be the ability to call-in, but mainly on-line ADR's.
5) But, it is great for WDW
. . . significant reduction in manpower costs
. . . major reduction in phone lines and infrastructure costs
. . . elimination of complaints about no ADR's left, since YOU make them
. . . ability to refer people on-line
6) Let's hope the system will address booking problems and not create them.

ElenitaB
10-17-2008, 12:27 PM
I would love if you can do it online.
I agree that it would be very efficient in terms of our individual time, however, anyone who has made reservations for Disney Cruiseline cruises, excursions, etc. will tell you that being able to go online and "do it yourself" can be both a curse and a blessing.

tomorrowschild
10-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Just called this morning, and got the same reply. No making ADR's until Nov. 21st.
I was able to make Chef Mickey's. I will continue to call back, just in case.

merlinmagic4
10-18-2008, 03:27 PM
That's not good news :( We are a party of 15 (fivefromabove and my family) and it's going to be tough getting what we want now. I can't imagine how many people will be calling on that day!!

I think we will make a Chef Mickey's and a CRT for this trip, just in case. I didn't want either but I'll take what I can get!

Bethanymouse
10-18-2008, 06:04 PM
We were told the exact same thing last week. So disappointing! I hope that it isnt too crazy that day!