PDA

View Full Version : Seas Aqua Tour Report

azdisneymom
10-16-2008, 11:48 PM
I just returned from WDW and was able to take the Seas Aqua Tour. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It is well worth saving for. Being in the water with endangered Sea Turtles :turtle:, sharks :shark:and rays is something I will never forgot.

I wanted to share a part of our tour with you. I have never snorkled before and am a bit claustrophobic to boot. My dive master, Matthew, was awsome. He was able to help me through my fears and enjoy the experience. Every time I came up to check my bearings he was there asking how I was doing. I felt safe and relaxed after just a few moments thanks to him.

If you have ever wanted to do this tour but were a bit fearful take it from me - You are in good hands. It is an experience you will never forget.

vizsla
10-17-2008, 05:13 AM
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour.

mouseketeer mom
10-17-2008, 06:29 AM
My DD (12 now) and DH have done this tour 3 times so far. It is always the highlight of the trips for them. Glad you enjoyed the tour too! The divemasters are always super sweet with my daughter, and help her to feel safe. :mickey:

Bethanymouse
10-17-2008, 07:01 AM
I have never even heard of this tour! Please tell us more about it. We are looking for some different things to do for our honeymoon. We were thinking of doing the dolphin swim, but this sounds interesting too!

azdisneymom
10-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Bethanymouse - The Seas Aqua Tour is the opportunity to get a backstage look at the aquarium at Epcot. You can see where the food is made (Stinky) and the care Disney takes to filter the water. You can see how they transport animals that need vet care. At the end you put on a shortie wet suit and swim in the aquarium. It is funny to see the other guests looking into the tank as you look out.

The other family that went with us was experienced in snorkeling in places like Fiji and they even enjoyed this tour. It is certainly something different. It is the most memorable part of my trip.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.