PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch "Whatever Martha!"?

alphamommy
10-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Has anyone seen this show? It's on Fine Living TV.

It's basically Martha Stewart's daughter and one of the daughter's friends watching episodes of Martha's show, and doing running commentary. Think "Mystery Science Theater 3000" with Martha Stewart instead of bad sci-fi movies.

I've only watched it once. It was sort of funny, but it got old after a few minutes. Martha was making gardening tools for a terrarium, and they were making fun of the tools.

It's surreal, but kind of funny.

ILoveLegos
10-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Never heard of it, but you mentioned Mystery Science Theater 3000 - that show is halarious, but I haven't seen it in years - does it still come on TV, if so what channel? Sci-Fi?

LauraleeH
10-20-2008, 02:17 PM
I love Whatever, Martha. Very funny, but definitely not for kids.

I haven't seen MST in ages! I saw the movie a few months ago but it wasn't that funny.

tinkwest
01-08-2009, 10:56 AM
So . . . I just discovered Whatever Martha the other day and it really made me laugh. They are pointing out, in a fun way, what we all know ----- Martha is insane!

IloveDisney71
01-09-2009, 10:17 AM
It is a pretty funny show. I've never watched an entire episode but I stop on it when I'm going through the channels looking for someithing to watch.
They just point how ridiculous some of the things Martha does and how nobody has time to do all the organizing that she has tips for.

LauraleeH
01-10-2009, 02:12 PM
This show is still on? I haven't been able to find it for weeks now and just figured it got canceled.