PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on August 2009 ADRs

broadway315
10-15-2008, 08:47 PM
My soon to be husband and I will be at WDW in August 2009 for our Disneymoon, and we are on the basic dining plan.

Obviously, I can't book these for a few more months, but I've been trying to come up with the perfect TS combination, and I was hoping I could get opinions on my choices, as well as answers regarding how credits are allocated.

We would like to do dinner at California Grill and Narcoosee's, lunch at Marrakesh and Le Cellier, and then use 2 credits as pizza takeout from Spoodles for the day we will be at Cape Canaveral. According to allears.net, 2 TS will get you 2 drinks, 1 pizza entree and 2 desserts, which would be more than enough to feed us. My only concern is that we won't be allowed to combine our credits this way. Do we get an allotment of 14 credits to use as we wish (since we are booked on the same package) or is it divided strictly per person? Also, having never been to Le Cellier, California Grill, or Narcoosee's... what are people's views on these choices? I am under the impression that my choices are the best of Disney... is there some place I am missing?

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Your choice of restaurants sounds fabulous to me....we are trying Marrakesh and LeCellier for the first time in December:)

pdrlkr
10-16-2008, 07:41 PM
They look great! :thumbsup: :mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
10-17-2008, 07:46 AM
California Grill is my favorite place in the world. :cloud9:The food is delicious and the view awesome. :thumbsup:Try to make your ADRS so that you can see Wishes from the viewing deck. Very romantic. I also love Le Cellier. Never tried the other ones, sorry.

Janmac
10-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Your credits are combined to use as you wish, unless one of you had adult credits and one had child credits. :D

Regarding the best at Disney, that is very much in the stomach of the eater (like eye of the beholder?). One man's poison . . . etc. You have good restaurants to start with and hopefully many future trips during which to try other restaurants.

Jan

pixiesmimi
10-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Best Wishes! :wishes:

What you have chosen sounds great. DH and I will be there in Aug. also on our 40th Anniversary. We like to try something new each time so you can't go wrong with whatever you decide because you can always do a different ones the next time. Everyone has different tastes and what some consider not good food or service might be wonderful to someone else. Just go expecting a great time and enjoy every minute.