PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga to Marketplace

Sinewiz
10-15-2008, 10:07 AM
This December I'll be staying at SS for the first time. My question is... is there a path from Saratoga to the Marketplace? and if so, is the distance walkable? and how long would it take from the closet border of SS?

If not how long does the water taxi take and how often does it run and how late?

I usually go the Boardwalk at least once and thought I could take the bus to the Marketplace and then the water taxi to SS assuming its still running later in the evening. Is that possible later in the evening around 11:00?.

I've taken the boat ride from The Marketplace to Port Orleans many times, can you also head over to Port Orleans directly from SS?

Any info at all would be appreciated.
Thanks, Doug

Terk24
10-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Depenging on your location the time will vary. IT is about a 10-15 minute walk from the center of SS. We will be there in a few weeks. It is a very nice walk.

peemagg
10-16-2008, 06:56 PM
I would suggest that if you want to be close to DTD then call them back and request the Congress Park section.
The boat launch is behind the Carriage House. If you are in Congress Park you would have to walk back to the Carriage House then catch the boat to DTD just to ride by where you came from. It is a nice walk from Congress Park and only takes 10 minutes or less to get there.