PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on my ADR's for Dec.

dumbo10705
10-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Hi everyone. I have secured all my dining ressies, but a little worried about my decision. I will be going from dec 1 to dec 8, my dh, dd(who will be 15months at time), and my parents(both 65 & first time ever to WDW). So, needless to say I am trying to make it special. My self and dh have been there many times(got engaged in front of castle) and want to show my parents the best of disney. It has been hard to get ressies, couldn't get a few I really wanted. But, I think I did well, we are on the basic dining plan. So please give me your opions and advice. Thanks for everything.
Here they are
12/2 Hollywood& Vine -Lunch (character)
12/3 Tusker House - early dinner
12/5 Chef Mickey's - breakfast (character)
Garden Grill- dinner (characters)
12/6 Raglan Road -dinner
12/7 1900 Park Fare - breakfast(character)
12/8 Crystal Palace-lunch(last day leave right afterwards)
I hope that I made right choices, but I really didn't have a choice. I have called numerous times and this is the best that I could get.
I have never done; Tusker House, Raglan Road,
or 1900 Park Fare.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-15-2008, 08:07 AM
They sound fine to me, we are doing three of those ourselves in December.....

FaithTrustPixieDust
10-16-2008, 01:48 PM
You've got some of my family's favorite character meals on your schedule! You never know how a 15 mo old will react to big giant- headed characters. In case she freaks out, I hope the grown ups will still ham it up and enjoy the character interaction!

Give Chip and Dale some hugs for me!

beksy
10-16-2008, 06:57 PM
We loved Garden Grill. It had amazing character interaction! The breakfast at Chef Mickey's was really good too. Both of those are on our must-do list. :thumbsup: The only other one we've tried is Crystal Palace and I think it was good too, but our least favorite of the 3. The atmosphere was great. I really don't remember the food--I spent the whole mealing kicking my sister and saying "Do you see Eeyore yet?" every two minutes! I love Eeyore :blush:

pdrlkr
10-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Looks great! :thumbsup: :mickey: