PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Christmas Card

Ropachs
10-14-2008, 09:11 PM
I couldn't find them on the website, perhaps since the Halloween stuff is up there, but I'm wondering if you can order the picture Christmas cards (like the ones you can get from Snapfish or WalMart) from the photopass website. Anyone know or done that? Crazy expensive? It would be neat to use a family Disney picture and also use a Disney border, etc.

Beast_fanatic
10-14-2008, 10:11 PM
You definitely can although they do seem pretty pricy to me ($23.95 for 10 folded cards or $16.95 for 20 "standard" cards which I believe are more post card like, although additional sets are discounted).

In the photopass store lobby (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/photostore_lobby.aspx), choose PhotoCards from the selections at the bottom to see some and get a link to get started.

Iluvpooh
10-14-2008, 10:17 PM
We did this last year.

If you buy the photopass disc-you own the copyright to those pictures. There is a "read me" file on the disc and you will need to print a copy and take it with you when you order the cards.

Both Wal-Mart and Walgreens offer super cute Disney theme Christmas cards. if you would like to see a copy of mine just PM me.

We used one of the pictures from the Disney Visa Meet-and-greet.