PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier! Score!

LoriSan
10-14-2008, 04:06 PM
I booked a last minute trip w my Mom on the free dining for Nov and have been calling 3 times a day trying to get an ARD at Le Cellier. I got a lunch ADR a week ago and kept trying. I just got dinner (and yes, I made sure to cancel the lunch ADR)!!

Here's our ADRs, all dinner
Tues- Le Cellier
Wed- O'Hana (my favorite!)
Thurs- The Wave (before we got to MVMCP)
Fri- Tutto Italia (any reviews on this one, I haven't heard anything??)

PittFan
10-14-2008, 04:13 PM
:congrats: Le Cellier is our favorite! I know how hard it is to get in there on short notice, your persistance paid off. We ate at Tutto Italia on our recent trip and loved it. It is up there with Le Cellier in our opinion. Excellent food, exquisite service and an outstanding atmosphere. A must do for our trip next year. :thumbsup:

SBETigg
10-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Wow, good for you! That's a great lineup. Have an amazing time. :mickey:

lightyearfan
10-15-2008, 12:26 PM
well me and dw tried to get Le Cellier for our Dec trip, for the Candlelight package and they had nothing available, so then we decided to scrap the package and try for a regular adr and still nothing, so we booked the Nine Dragons for the 8:15 package, but believe me i've been calling everyday to try and change it over. keeping our fingers crossed. here is our adrs for our trip

breakfest:
1. Boma's
2. Boatwrights
3. Kona Cafe
4. Spoodles

dinner:
1. Ohana's
2. Brown Derby
3. Nine Dragons
4. The Plaza
5. Yak & Yeti

VIctor

Tinkerbella16
10-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Thats great! What dates will you be there?
I have been trying everyday to get into LeCellier for our november trip...and have no luck. :(

mrmcgiv
10-15-2008, 01:30 PM
We will be there 12/7 - 12-15 - Good Luck.

Thats great! What dates will you be there?
I have been trying everyday to get into LeCellier for our november trip...and have no luck. :(

LoriSan
10-15-2008, 02:52 PM
we will be there 11/18-11/22.

Tinkerbella16
10-15-2008, 03:19 PM
we will be there 11/18-11/22.

Just realized you were from South Jersey also!! Cant wait for tonights game...GOOOOOOO PHILLIESSSSS!!!! :number1:

LoriSan
10-15-2008, 03:38 PM
go Phils!

andmomlau
10-15-2008, 06:07 PM
LeCellier is our ABSOLUTE FAVORITE place to eat in WDW. We ate there last year and again this past summer. We also had to take a lunch res. first but I kept calling back and then finally got a dinner. If you don't have your CS yet, I found the absolute best place that someone rec. from this site...Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney. It is right behind the Christmas Shoppe. It is a full course meal, they serve you outside even though it is a CS and the food is wonderful and there is so much. DELICIOUS!!! you have to try it. We went twice!

:tigger
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disneychick62
10-15-2008, 06:50 PM
i need a ressie!!! for somewhere between nov. 9th-15th!!!!!:(! gggooo phillieeeeeessssss! soo excited!!:D

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Go PHILLIES, they're up 1-0 as we speak. Cross your fingers everyone. :number1:

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 @ the POP
( Can't wait to eat at Le Celliar )

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Now their up 3-0:number1:

Tinkerbella16
10-15-2008, 10:01 PM
5-0 philliessss!!!

Man I'm in impressed!!!! :number1:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-15-2008, 11:39 PM
They're going to the "World Series"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dh and I are very, very, very, very, very EXCITED!!!!!!:joy::clappy::woohoo::yes:

Natazu
10-16-2008, 03:21 AM
Fri- Tutto Italia (any reviews on this one, I haven't heard anything??)
Tutto Italia (Table Service) ☺☺☺
Quite a bit better than the canned Italian food you get at Tony’s or Mama Melrose’s, Tutto brings a more authentic board of fare. The menu is quite a bit more varied than the usual Italian eatery so even the pickiest diner can find something. The servers are dressed to kill in starched white shirts and black ties which is a little over the top for a place in a theme park but that may just be me. All the ingredients are fresh and the wine list is above average. The problem seems to be execution. There are three things that make a restaurant excel or fail, consistency, consistency, consistency. Tutto Italia isn’t maintaining consistent food quality. People shouldn’t leave a $100 dinner saying “pretty good”. People should leave with their schedules in their hand trying to figure out when they can fit in another visit.

Tinkerbella16
10-16-2008, 09:19 AM
They're going to the "World Series"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dh and I are very, very, very, very, very EXCITED!!!!!!:joy::clappy::woohoo::yes:

OMG I couldn't sleep lastnight!!!! I am sooo excited...I cannot believe it. :number1:

TinkerbellT421
10-16-2008, 09:22 AM
LeCellier is one of my absolute favorite dinner spots! Grogeous surroundings (I get awesome post-card like pictures in the garden) and unbelievably good food! So glad you were able to get an ADR! Have a great time!

SFD998
10-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Will be there 10/22-10/27 and could only get a lunch ressie. Will be back 12/6-12/10 and managed to get a 9:20 seating on 12/9.
Going to be back in April and still have a couple of days to wait to make ressies. Here's hoping for the best.

disneychick62
10-20-2008, 11:51 AM
im still trying to get them ressies!!! gooo phillies!!!!:woohoo::bar:

ffrda
10-20-2008, 09:19 PM
I have to be honest, we (3 adults) ate at Le Cellier last Thursday (Oct 16th) for dinner and all three of us were TOTALLY unimpressed. Maybe it was all the build-up, and the good reviews, not sure. The only shining star of the meal was the cheddar cheese soup. I had the prime-rib, and the only word that came to mind was bland. It was supposed to be "herb crusted", but it had NO hint of any such seasoning whatsoever. The "chocolate moose" dessert was 2 brownie type cookies made to look like a moose.....very disappointing. The creme brulee was cold and unspectacular......considering the cost, and the great expectations, I could not have been more disappointed. We ate lunch that same day at Teppan Edo in Japan, and it was FAR superior to our experience at Le Cellier.

Wickster1970
10-22-2008, 11:01 PM
Great lineup!! Some will be popping up on ours when we finalize. :mickey: