PDA

View Full Version : Which week in September?

wilcat
10-14-2008, 02:11 PM
We have to change our plans and go next September instead of October. Of these weeks, Sept 12-19 or 19-26, which would you choose and why? I know Sept is a little slower so would think either week would be ok but wanted some input from those who have been there during those weeks.

threeh
10-14-2008, 02:45 PM
I've been a few times in Sept and I always find the earlier in the month the less crowded. However the later date you may get some of the food and wine festival.
Happy planning:mickey:

Strmchsr
10-14-2008, 03:00 PM
I agree that earlier might be better, but, honestly, with the craze over the "free" dining promotion September has gotten a lot more popular than it used to be so I really don't know that it matters between those 2 weeks.

Greenlawler
10-14-2008, 03:04 PM
I would go with the 12-19th. Either way you are going to hit Rosh Hashanah, a Jewish Holiday. I know this sounds odd but from our experiance the parks especially MK do get congested that weekend. We were there during Rosh Hashanah before and the crowds doubled from the previous day.
You have a better chance at avoiding the love bugs the earlier you go.

pianobabe
10-14-2008, 10:45 PM
I would go with the 12-19th....
You have a better chance at avoiding the love bugs the earlier you go.

That's exactly what I was going to say. :thumbsup:

Lucyrella
10-15-2008, 09:32 PM
We just got back from the 19th to the 26th, and it was picture perfect, our last day the 26th was incredible. So that is my 2 cents worth, the humidity was lower, and the sun and skies just perfect. Crowds were low even with the free dining.