PDA

View Full Version : AP info

disneymom15
10-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Is there any place on this board where I can find info on AP's? Wanting to find out about all the discounts that go with an AP. Can AP's be purchased anywhere other than the Disney web site?

DizneyRox
10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
I don't believe there are many options for discounted APs. CMs, Military, and DVC are the only real ones that I know of. I would go directly through Disney, remember to buy early and avoid any price increase. With park attendence down, another price increase wouldn't surprise me...

Aggie97
10-14-2008, 03:19 PM
This page in Info Central (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/annualpass/default.asp) contains information about Annual Passholder discounts and benefits. :mickey:

KylesMom
10-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Can AP's be purchased anywhere other than the Disney web site?
Yes, many Disney Stores are selling annual passes - which is where we got ours last time. You can also purchase them when you arrive at Disney World in the parks or DTD if you don't want to order them via the Disney website.

teambricker04
10-18-2008, 02:46 PM
We got ours at the Disney Store. If I remember correctly there was a few dollars off buying them there vs. the parks. Don't quote me on that though... you'll need to do some research.

Beast_fanatic
10-18-2008, 05:18 PM
We got ours at the Disney Store. If I remember correctly there was a few dollars off buying them there vs. the parks. Don't quote me on that though... you'll need to do some research.

They are the exact same price at the Disney Store as they would be if you purchased them at WDW. I bought mine at the Disney Store in order to spread the expense of my trip out a bit more.