DF- Pap
DMIL- Lola
DFIL- Lolo
Supporting Cast: DSis: Paula
DBIL: Rick
DN: Ethan (2)

When: October 18-25

Where: WL

The planning of this trip began not long after last year's trip. We found out that DH has a conference in Orlando this October. Let the planning begin!! While we are sad that DH will be in classes for parts of the days that we will be there. We know that we will still have a great time. Once we decided that we would definitely be going, the question was how do I handle our DDs by myself in the parks for long periods of time. So, we asked our parents to come along with us. WDW is a very special place for DH and myself, as well as our DDs, so there was absolutely no hesitation from either of our parents about joining us for our trip!!

We leave on Saturday. DDs do not know about the trip, nor do they know that their grandparents will be joining us! I can't wait to see the looks on their little faces when we meet up at the airport!!

So, once we arrive to WL, it's off to MK for the afternoon. Followed by dinner at 'Ohana. Where we're celebrating DF, DMIL, &DFIL's birthdays! Then back to MK for Spectromagic and Wishes!! Sunday is MNSSHP, Monday DH & I get to have dinner alone celebrating our anniversary (a little early) !!!:cloud9: And DDs get some alone time with the grandparents! Tuesday is last day in the parks with our parents. Wednesday WCC for breakfast before our parents have to leave for home.

Later that day, my sister and her family will be arriving for a week. We hope to be able to meet up with them for some fun times with the kids! We're also planning on meeting up with friends who live in Orlando! Can't wait to see them!

As for the rest of the week, we are going to play it by ear. Catching DH up on parks and rides that he will miss for his conference. We plan to enjoy the alone time with the girls and have lots of fun!!

Ropachs
10-14-2008, 01:19 PM
How exciting!!! We leave next Wed and are also not telling the kids until that morning, and also not telling them the grandparents are going until they see them at the airport! Great minds!! We're also have dinner at O'hana our first night...you must be very smart :mickey:

RedSoxFan
10-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Have a great time. We'll be there the same week.:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
10-14-2008, 09:03 PM
I admire you for being able to keep the surprise from your daughters! Have alot of fun with this magical surprise! You're trip sounds wonderful! Come back and tell us everything!

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-15-2008, 08:58 AM
Looking forward to your reports

yjgirl32
10-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun. Our Sept. trip for next year will also be a GG trip. I can't wiat to read your reports. Have a great time!

tinkerbell04
10-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Sounds like a great trip planned! Have a super time and I am looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back:mickey:

Lizzie
10-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Wow what a huge group have a great time.

faline
10-19-2008, 08:56 PM
You should be there now! I hope the kids were wonderfully suprised and you are all having a terrific time!

Diznee4Me
10-20-2008, 09:04 AM
Hoping you all are having a great time. Look forward to your reports when you get back.

yjgirl32
10-20-2008, 09:27 AM
Sounds like a great trip is planned. We too will have a grand gathering on our next trip. I can't wait to read you trip reports. Thanks for sharing.

January-2007
10-22-2008, 07:26 AM
Hope you have a great time!

Mackflava99
10-22-2008, 09:37 AM
I wish you the best- its always good to have work bring you to Disney for any reason...