PDA

View Full Version : CRT for Dinner

fischer
10-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Is it Worth 2 table service credits for dinner? I know that this in not a character dinner but dinner is the only ADR I could get in Nov 08. I have 4 year twin girls should I just wait till the next trip to disney and make sure I get either breakfast or lunch? I already have 3 character meals for the princesses.

cal5755
10-14-2008, 12:29 PM
I can only give you my opinion but I totally thought it was worth it, and my mom LOVED it so much she wants to go back again next time. The fairy godmother show is very cute. We loved how our pictures with Cinderella came out. I really enjoyed our meal, it was super yummy. The service was ecxellent and you truly can not beat the atmosphere anywhere. You really are paying for the atmosphere when you eat at CRT but I think you little girls will love it.... My 5 year old especially loved the little wishing ceremony. I think if you decide to keep it your girls will love it!!

Airblue1
10-14-2008, 12:37 PM
We really enjoyed ourselves. Besides, when are you going to get a chance to eat in the world's most known landmark?

kathiep
10-14-2008, 08:04 PM
My DD was almost 3 in Sept 2008 when she had dinner i n the castle. She loved getting to meet Cinderella and have her picture taken with her. Then we headed upstairs to eat and she was amazed to be eating in the castle. The Fairy Godmother and mice put on a little song & dance during dinner that she loved. This past Sept, all we kept hearing was how she wanted to eat in the castle again - even after her Princess Storybook breakfast in Norway.

I don't think your DD"s will mind that it's not really a "character meal". For little girls, it's an entire experience that they should definately do once.

hardingella
10-15-2008, 07:43 AM
CRT? Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

Not the best food in town, but the service, the atmosphere and the attention to detail was AMAZING. Even my DS7 loved it.

It doesnt get any more magical than this.

When your twin girls are no longer little princesses and have become teenagers, you'll have that moment to look back on.:princess:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-15-2008, 08:34 AM
We did this is 2005 and it was our favorite meal and experience of the trip...I love being treated like royalty and the food was good too