PDA

View Full Version : Bay Lake Tower

maxrebo77
10-14-2008, 10:59 AM
Just got my email from DVC about the new Palace by the Castle. the picture is an artist rendering. The actual tower that I saw last month was still a giant bird roost. It does look cool though. Myself though, I think I would still go for AKL.

Ian
10-14-2008, 03:20 PM
That's the nice thing about DVC. There's something for everyone.

Me, personally? I would never consider buying AKV. BLT, on the other hand, we couldn't wait to sign the papers.

mjstaceyuofm
10-14-2008, 04:28 PM
Ian - been off the boards for a while. I presume you bought in from your past posts and message above.

Just curious - there was some thoughts / discussion out there that BLT could sell out quick to existing DVC members. Did it? Are there any points left at BLT?

diz_girl
10-14-2008, 04:50 PM
BLT hasn't sold out to existing DVC members. DVC members had the exclusivity to purchase BLT points for about three weeks, but points have been available to the general public for the past week or so. I just got off the phone with my DVC guide and he said that BLT points are still available and the $5 per point incentive is still ongoing. If I can get DH on board, then I hope that I can be a DVC owner at BLT very soon.

DVC Mike
10-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Just curious - there was some thoughts / discussion out there that BLT could sell out quick to existing DVC members. Did it? Are there any points left at BLT?

BLT won't sell out for quite some time.