PDA

View Full Version : Emh

fanowalt
10-14-2008, 09:35 AM
I don't quite understand the EMH.Are the EMHs shown on the park hours schedule?O are the EMHs after the listed hours?
Thanks,fanowalt

bkfree
10-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Morning EMH are one hour before posted park hours and Evening EMh are 3 hours after posted park hours.
If the park hours are posted as 9am -8pm. The Early EMH would be from 8-9am and evening EMH would be from 8-11pm.

Imagineer1981
10-14-2008, 10:31 AM
You can find the hours when you check into your resort. They have a listing for you during your stay

beachezncream
10-15-2008, 09:07 AM
You can also check it on your tv... the channel that tells about the parks and your hotel. and they loop "follow the leader" haha :mickey:

:thumbsup: hope this helps

Goes4FastPass
10-15-2008, 11:29 AM
You can also check it right now (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20081206) through April 2009.

Navigate to the month and park and you'll notice extra magic hours underlined and the date underlined - both are hyperlinks to more information.

fanowalt
10-15-2008, 01:14 PM
You folks are great,Thanks for the info:thumbsup:

Cookie123
10-15-2008, 01:24 PM
The year before last, I had all my EMH listed for early December. Those hours changed after I got there !!! I had planned on those hours for certain attractions, and so I missed some attractions for the entire vacation.
My lesson was learned !

Even though you planned those EMH's way in advance - double check the schedule as soon as you arrive in WDW. If the schedule has changed, at least you would have the time to rearrange some of YOUR schedule.

JPL
10-15-2008, 08:21 PM
I have to say the changing of EMHs and park hours especially when they cut them back has always annoyed me. The expect us to make our dining reservations 180 days out and these are extremely difficult to change and they change their hours anytime they please. I got burned on a trip when I had ADRs and they changed the park hours cut them back from the publicized hours and I lost a good couple of hours in the parks. They also cancelled my later ADRs since they were over an hour after park closing and we had to wing it for dinner after doing all that planning.