PDA

View Full Version : Yachtsman's Steakhouse ??

5fromabove
10-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Is this worth 2 table service credits per person?? Thanks for any input??

jmmathison
10-13-2008, 08:26 PM
I think that it was well worth the 2 table service credits. We went last year and had a wonderful dinner. The cost for the dinner with the tips and such would have been about $250 plus tip for our family of 4. The service was wonderful, in fact when my son decided that he did not want what he ordered the waitress saw that he was unhappy with his dinner, and brought out the meal that he changed his mind that he wanted without charging us for it. We went for my wifes birthday, and they had nice personalozed menu's with her name on it. the food was great. I would go back in a heartbeat. Hope this helps

Natazu
10-14-2008, 05:11 AM
Wow, this is going to be unpopular. No, I don't think Yachtsman is worth two TS credits. Yachtsman offers decent steaks and pretty good service. They do have a great porterhouse and the diver scallops appetizer is excellent. This venue just lacks that special something that sets apart the signature restaurants from the mundane. For the money (or for the credits), there are many places that come through more consistently. Right across the water is Flying Fish and not to far inside the Epcot gates, Le Cellier has just as good food for 1TS credit.