PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Market Question

crmark1
10-13-2008, 02:17 PM
I just learned that there is a 10% gratuity added to meals at the Pepper Market at Coronado Springs. How does this affect the use of the QS dining plan? The meal is paid for with card and then you pay out of pocket for tip??

KAT1811
10-13-2008, 03:04 PM
When we stayed at CS and were on the dining plan they just took the DDP as is. I am not sure if that changed since but I would be surprised. They also do not charge the gratuity for take out so if they are going to charge you gratuity just get it as take out and eat outside by Lago Dorado.

Jeff G
10-13-2008, 03:39 PM
When we ate there on the DP I asked the cashier if a tip was included or required. Her response was that the wait staff doesn't get a tip for those of us on the DP so tip was suggested we leave one. I left 10% since the wait staff did as much (or more) as many of the buffets we ate at where I was forced to leave 18% at.

vicster
10-13-2008, 03:50 PM
We were there in Sept. and the tip was not included. They do seat you and bring your drinks - we did leave a tip. Pepper Market is the best counter service I've seen!