PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance on DVC rooms

Figment78
10-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Can any DVC owners (especially long-term ones) weigh in on their thoughts about the upkeep and general maintenance of the rooms? I have been told there is no set rehab schedule, but would love feedback from any of you who know when rehabs were done on each/any of the resorts. We are barely still on the fence (really really close to buying in), but this question is still weighing on my mind because of the heavy use / less mousekeeping / kitchens, I'm worried.

I guess i realized on my last trip how spoiled I had gotten because the last few trips before Sept were in recently rehabed rooms at Poly and WL. The BWI room we had was not yet rehabed and REALLY needed it....

Thanks everyone!
(if anyone has interior room photos of the Boardwalk rooms, I would love a PM with a link to them if you don't mind sharing.)

Figment78
10-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Just updating to say that I did find some photos of the boardwalk villas side on another site... :secret: they look very nice!

But I would still be interested in your feedback regarding the upkeep, and when they were last rehabed.

Thanks!