PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table

Insanity Clause
10-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Okay, I think I asked this before but I couldn't find the post so I am just going to have to ask it again so I apologize for repeating myself...

I will be making my ADR for Cinderella next week for a party of 7, we all have the DDP and I heard that you have to pre-pay Cinderella's...is this true?

ljv1975
10-12-2008, 09:19 PM
When we did the breakfast at CRT we had the dining plan. When I made the ADR, they asked if we were on the dining plan - I said yes and they took my credit card number to guarantee the reservation - just in case we didn't show up for the meal. It was not charged. When we went, we actually ended up paying OOP instead of using the 2 TS credits, but our card was not charged when making the ADR.

Insanity Clause
10-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the information, that is what I needed to know.

mouseketeer mom
10-13-2008, 09:07 AM
Same with us. We just "guarenteed" with a CC number, but the card was not actually charged. We showed up for our ADR and used the dining plan.

HeadFairyInCharge
10-14-2008, 12:11 PM
When I made my ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast they asked if I was going to use my Dining credits here I said no and they did charge my card on that day 180 out ! So it depends on what you tell them when making your reservation.:mickey:

Airblue1
10-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Yes
With the DDP you do not