PDA

View Full Version : Sweetheart Dinner for Two

tracibell
10-12-2008, 01:10 PM
DH and I are celebrating our fifth anniversary at WDW next May. :party2: We had been planning this trip before the new Celebrations theme was announced so it ended up working out quite nicely. :)

Anyway, we noticed that one of the Celebration offerings was the Sweetheart Dinner for Two. This looks like a nice way to enjoy our evening but it really doesn't provide much in the way of details. For example, on the Disney website it lists "select WDW resort locations" as the location.

Does anyone know any other details for the Sweetheard Dinner? It may just be a case of trying to plan too early. :shrug:

Thank you! :minnie:

SFD998
10-13-2008, 10:35 AM
I am in the same boat. I have been trying to get info on doing something romantic/unique for my 10 year.

There used to be an engagement/anniversary celebration you could book in the rose garden including private fire works viewing. This doesn't seem to exist anymore although I have spoken to people who remember it.

The best I could get is to call the 407 wdw dine number for reservations for a private dining experience. I got that number from 407-824-5130. That is the number to plan an engagement on property. It gives the above listed number for dining reservations as well as 407-824-2439 for a private fire works cruise. This can be done with a banner acknowleding the event and additional decorations as well as champagne, strawberries, etc. All for an extra charge of course. The decorations are only 25 dollars more. I don't know about the food. The cruise does include snacks and soda and is a 1 hr cruise.

I also spoke to people at 407-939-2329. They told me they handle setting up events linked to dining for birthdays, anniversary's, etc.

Apparently you can contact the florist at 407-827-3505 for arrangements to be made to decorate your room

I hope this helps a little.

If anyone knows anything about a private celebration in the rose garden wit fire works viewing please let me know.

tracibell
10-13-2008, 12:08 PM
Thank you for the input. :)

Wow, it seems like a lot of work and telephone calls doesn't it? One would think they would make it a bit easier to plan with the new Celebration theme coming out next year. Oh well, I will start the many phone calls next month. I will assume that I won't be able to make my reservations until November 21st.

It will all be worth it when we are there celebrating our anniversaries. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! I hope your plans work out as well. Enjoy! :party2::fworks: