PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass CD Question

Urbss
10-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Hi folks,

I pre-purchased the PhotoPass CD.

We went and had a wonderful time!!!!

I've been adding borders and stuff to our pictures and I will need to order the cd within the next couple days.

I noticed that you can upload pictures to the PhotoPass site. My question is - if I upload pictures, will they be included on my CD when I get it?

I think it would be cool to upload some of the pictures that we took and add borders and stuff to them as well.

Thanks!!!

Tinkerfreak
10-11-2008, 01:24 PM
None of my uploaded pictures were included in the cd. It would have been so great if they had been.

Tygger7
10-11-2008, 07:26 PM
None of the uploaded pictures will be included on the CD. I uploaded a bunch to include in the photo book I put together, but they weren't on the CD when I got it. I agree though, it would be wonderful if they were included. :D

jonah'smom
10-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Adding a question about the photopass CD...

Where do you pre-order them, and how much are they? I checked on the photopass website and saw nothing about them. Do you have to pre-order on WDW property?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
10-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Adding a question about the photopass CD...

Where do you pre-order them, and how much are they? I checked on the photopass website and saw nothing about them. Do you have to pre-order on WDW property?

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

That will take you to the pre-order site...:mickey:

SillyOldBear
10-12-2008, 12:53 AM
I pre-ordered mine in August...went for 10 days in the first weeks of September...took me a little while to add borders, signatures, etc....but in the end I went from about 275 to 1385 (or something!)...it came in 4 CDs and cases! And they then extended the photos to be in the account for another 30 days from their orininal expiration date--so that new Christmas borders can be added later, if wanted! I was so glad I pre-ordered and got so many pics taken!

PoohRules
10-12-2008, 03:26 PM
I preordered my CD and book and we leave in five days! :joy: I am so glad I saw this on this website, as I would have missed it and paid extra when we came back.

Can you preorder one for a freind? I would like to do this for them, but make it a surprise for them. Is this possible?

Thanks.

mshomeschoolmom
10-13-2008, 03:55 PM
We have just gotten back from WDW and had a wonderful time.
I haven't ordered my cd yet but I was wanting to know if I can still order it with the discount before registering my photopass card, or is it to late now to order it with the discount?

RobinRocksDisney
10-16-2008, 12:50 PM
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

That will take you to the pre-order site...:mickey:

Wow, thanks for a great headsup!:thumbsup:
I'm not going until Oct 09, I wonder how long this promo offer will last? Anyone familiar with photopass?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
10-16-2008, 01:06 PM
Wow, thanks for a great headsup!:thumbsup:
I'm not going until Oct 09, I wonder how long this promo offer will last? Anyone familiar with photopass?

The pre-order offer I think is pretty much a set thing... It's been around for a while. The addition of the Photo book for an extra $50 is fairly new however. I dunno if that is going to be a short term offer or what...

I looooove photopass. And when you pre-order the CD it is so nice to go to the parks and not have to worry about getting character interactions on your own camera. Which for us (just me and my almost 4 y.o. DD) is really nice! I don't have to have the camera ready, plus have her book and all out, making sure to get good shots and hold her book for her when she is done so that she can take pictures with the characters, etc... Plus the borders and icons you can add later are really a nice touch. And we do BBB every time we go and so the little photoshoot thing they do all gets put on photopass, plus the actual BBB process gets on there too. And, if you pre-order and you get home and just don't see what you like online, you can get a refund.

fanofdisney
10-16-2008, 03:30 PM
I have not used photopass before. Are there photographers everywhere all the time for this? Are the only pictures you can't have put on it the ones at places like Chef Mickey's where they want you to buy a package?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
10-16-2008, 06:48 PM
I have not used photopass before. Are there photographers everywhere all the time for this? Are the only pictures you can't have put on it the ones at places like Chef Mickey's where they want you to buy a package?

I don't know about the dining ones, but I think that you have to buy the pictures for them to actually put them on the photopass for you...someone will be along to correct or confirm.

There are tons of photographers out. There is a link on the photopass website, or it is on the link I posted earlier on here... that shows you where there are photographers available.

Beast_fanatic
10-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Yes, with at least some of the dining, if you buy the photo package, you get a photopass code and can then add them in when viewing your photopass pictures just like with any other photo pass codes.

And, as far as the ride photos, there is only one that you can get a code for and I forget which one. The others are not available for photopass.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
10-17-2008, 05:34 AM
And, as far as the ride photos, there is only one that you can get a code for and I forget which one. The others are not available for photopass.

Test Track :thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
10-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Test Track :thumbsup:

Thank You! That's what I was thinking, but my brain was sort of cloudy last night and I didn't want to say the wrong ride!