PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge to Fort Wilderness

Katzateer
10-10-2008, 06:11 PM
How long does it take to walk from the lodge to Trails End? Is it a pleasant walk or not worth trying?

Thanks!:mickey:

Katzateer
10-10-2008, 06:17 PM
I have seen people jogging and walking around the walkway in a circle that goes pass the MK resorts. How long or how many miles is it? If you start in the Magic Kingdom, you can make a complete circle without any breaks, correct?

We have walked from Epcot to MGM but not in the MK resort area.

Thanks for any information!:mickey:

medic9016
10-10-2008, 06:33 PM
How long does it take to walk from the lodge to Trails End? Is it a pleasant walk or not worth trying?

Thanks!:mickey:

About 30 min. During the mornings and early evening there are deer, rabbits and some other small wildlife eating. They usually just watch you walk by then go back to eating.

Katzateer
10-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Sounds good-we will plan on walking if the weather is nice. We took a carriage ride one Christmas through the campground area and the driver mentioned it was a nice walk between the 2 areas but I couldn't remember how long it would take.

SAHDad
10-10-2008, 08:37 PM
I think it's just over a mile between the two. On our last trip, SIL and her fiancee walked over there one morning from WL, and it only took them 20 minutes or so.

wdwfansince75
10-10-2008, 08:48 PM
You also talked about walking between the Monorail resorts....no such walk....You can walk between MK and the Contemporary, and between the TTC, Poly and Grand Floridian, but there is no trail or walkway between the GF and the MK, nor between the Contemporary and theTTC. The walkway along the Seven Seas Lagoon from the MK towards the GF ends abruptly at the waterway where they store the electric water show barges between shows.