PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Honeymoon Day 10

DreaminofDisney24
10-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Cast:
Me-26-First Time
DH-Steve-26
Sept.12-21st, WL with free dining!

Mickey woke us up early today, and while Steve grabbed us some mug refills, I looked at all the info that had been left at our door. We were so impressed with how Disney did all of the travel stuff and checkout process! We had our boarding passes, and all the other paperwork was good to go. We were flying Airtran, so we were able to check in for our flight at the resort. What a cool process! We said goodbye to our bags, left our carryons with bell services, and off we went to catch a boat to the Magic Kingdom. We had 11:30 reservations at the Plaza Restaurant, so we were able to get a quick last ride on Pirates before we made our way to lunch. Lunch was very nice (I liked the fries a lot...no idea why...) and we took a look at our watches before determining our next move. We decided on a quick list on "last rides" before we left, on off we went to the Haunted Mansion. Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad were also ridden, and then we began the long walk back down Mainstreet. It was sad, but at the same time, I knew we'd see it again...and we were stinkin' hot...lol!
It poured down rain as the Magical Express took us to the airport...Maybe Mickey was sad to see the Kersts go! Everything ran very smoothly-security, flight, baggage...and poor Lauren was at the airport once more to pick up her sister and brother-in-law. We made it home safe and sound, everything intact, and two kitties that were very happy to see us. The puppies would be picked up the following day, and we looked forward to having our furry family all back together.
Steve and I had a wonderful time-it was a honeymoon that we had waited four years to take, and it was a great anniversary present as well! I don't think we'll head back until we have kids, but I will always cherish the memories we made when it was just the two of us at Disney World....
Up Next:Trip Thoughts...

tinkerbell04
10-10-2008, 02:01 PM
I have really enjoyed reading your reports. Thanks for sharing all of your trip memories with us.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the reports

Lizzie
10-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the report sounds like a great last day.

pdrlkr
10-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

faline
10-17-2008, 11:02 AM
I'm glad you were finally able to have a wonderful honeymoon! :thumbsup: