PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road Entree Question

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-10-2008, 10:57 AM
I was wondering if anyone ever had Paddy's Pork or Its Not Bleedin Chowder at Raglan Rd. and what you thought about it?

SBETigg
10-10-2008, 11:02 AM
My DH and DD both had Paddy's Pork. I tasted it and I thought it was very good. Nice cut of meat, tender and delicious, stuffed with a flavorful stuffing. The DD didn't like the stuffing. It had a slight sausage flavor to it. The DH loved his. The Kevin's Kudos loin of ham dish was even better. I had the salmon, also really good.

You can't beat Ger's Bread and Butter pudding for dessert-- amazing! But you asked about entrees, so back on topic. Sorry. ;)

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the info...I've already decided to try that for dessert, its sounds awesome

Disney Lynn
10-11-2008, 08:38 AM
I had the It's not Bleedin Chowder last week. It was probably delicious, except that I was sick and feeling nauseous before the meal began. DH quickly finished my chowder as well as his meal. The few bites I had were very good- and there appeared to be a good amount of seafood in the mix. (I do remember eating one delicious scallop). However, there was also a strong bacon taste (tiny bits of bacon throughout the dish), so if you only eat seafood, be forewarned.

If you're too full for the bread pudding- the fruit plate was great.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-11-2008, 08:32 PM
The bacon is probably for flavoring and it all sounds good to me....:D

Natazu
10-12-2008, 02:20 AM
It’s Not Bleedin’ Chowder:
Light, creamy and slightly sweet. The scallops and shrimp were good, plump and juicy. The mussels were “fishy”, like you'd find when using frozen mussels. The onions were more present that they could have been. I wouldn’t call them overpowering but you have to really like onions to really love this dish.

7swans
10-14-2008, 08:05 PM
I have had both, and enjoyed both, but the chowder is something wonderful. You will think of it fondly long after your trip!

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-15-2008, 08:42 AM
It’s Not Bleedin’ Chowder:
Light, creamy and slightly sweet. The scallops and shrimp were good, plump and juicy. The mussels were “fishy”, like you'd find when using frozen mussels. The onions were more present that they could have been. I wouldn’t call them overpowering but you have to really like onions to really love this dish.

This is something to consider, I do like onions and I really love fresh mussels but not when you get them and they are mushy and fishy....

7swans
10-16-2008, 09:54 AM
I am not wild about mussels generally speaking, I ate the ones in the chowder with delight.