PDA

View Full Version : The Best Laid Plans Day 2

Mrs Bus Driver
10-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Day I continued

After checking in at ASM we picked up milk (DD is a milkaholic) and soda. Our luggage arrived in the room around 5 and we decided to order pizza and bread sticks for dinner. The cost was $31 plus tip, a little pricey but I didn't mind as we both wanted to rest. I have done DL many times after driving 6 hours to get there but this was a whole new kind of tired. We watched movies and I introduced DD to Stacy. Having never seen her before all I can say is the threads about her don't do her justice. She is just so perky!

Day 2

We slept in, hurry was not in the schedule today. Up around 9ish, time to get ready for out move to CBR. At the check out desk I asked the receptionist “What is the best way to get to CBR?” Sorry to say I don't remember her name but she couldn't do enough for us. She even got a van and drove us to CBR. We were told that our luggage would be about 30 minutes behind us. We were checked in and ready to go around 11:30. I let DD pick the park since I had planned all the evenings around EMH and dinner. She couldn't make up her mind between MK and EPOCT, so I suggested to take whichever bus came first. Only waited a couple of minutes when the EPOCT bus showed up and off we went.

Upon entering the park we got a map and a schedule, then checked the boards for wait times. No soarin for us, although we both like it we ridden it many times at CA. No way we are going to wait 40 minutes when everything else if 20 or less. Mission Space here we come. According to DD green is for pansies, we both love coaster so orange it is.

Opps gotta run Buses to drive, Kids to pickup. Bye for now :mickey:

cal5755
10-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Sounds like a fabulous start to day 2!! I am so glad you had such a magical experience with your transfer to CBR!! Thanks for sharing.. can't wait to read more!

tinkerbell04
10-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Sounds like the trip is off to a great start!

faline
10-08-2008, 08:17 PM
It's always wonderful when a cast member helps make your day magical!

Lizzie
10-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Sounds like a great first day. And what a smooth transition between hotels.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the report

WDWFanatic
10-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Great start to day 2. How did you like Mission Space? I NEVER get sick on rides, but that one...:ill:. I've never tried green.

Mackflava99
10-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Nice report- i am looking forward to more-

pdrlkr
10-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

magickingdom67
10-11-2008, 04:19 AM
Sounds like a great 2nd day. Thanks for sharing.

dtootsie42
10-11-2008, 04:14 PM
What a great second day....looking forward wo reading more