PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Prices

GBBT
10-07-2008, 06:00 PM
For those who have recently returned and ate quick sevice meals,what were some of the recent prices for burger baskets,salads,wraps,chicken sandwiches,drink prices,etc.Thanks,trying to see if Quick Service Plan is worth it for next year or would be better just paying out of pocket.:confused:

WishesFan13
10-07-2008, 08:13 PM
DH and i got home last Thursday, and boy i want to go back already, anyway we were on the dining plan but for the meals we did pay for it seems like it was always just under $20 for 2 meals. The sodas are $2 and some change i know one size is $2.39 i just don't remember if it was a regular or large, the caesar salad was around $7, i didn't pay attention to any of the kids meal prices because it was just the two of us, hope this helps. :mpumpkin:

tinksmom02
10-08-2008, 10:47 PM
The only QS I can remember a price for is Earl of Sandwich. For me, DH, and DD6 the price was right around $27, although we used the dining plan. We each got a sandwich, drink, and cookie or brownie. Pretty sure the sandwiches are around $6 each. DD's sandwich was less, $3.95, maybe?