PDA

View Full Version : CBR -renovarted rooms?

minnie-mouse
10-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Has anyone stayed in the refurbished rooms yet? Are they done? Please share your thoughts and reviews.

watch4pixiedust
10-07-2008, 04:24 PM
We stayed in bldg 24 in Martinique from 9/13-9/18 in one of the refurbished rooms. It was nice, the wall border, bedspread, and window, shower, privacy curtains were all new. The shower curtain rod was changed to the bowed-out style, which gave a little more room in the shower. I don't know if our room had been painted, it was light blue and didn't have any marks on the wall that I noticed. The carpet had not been changed, but appeared clean. The vanity counter and vanity/bathroom tile floors had not been changed. There was a new flat screen TV on a new dresser with some drawers, that also contained the refrig. Same bedside nightstand and same table with 2 chairs between the AC unit and the dresser (Sorry, I don't remember if the chair fabric seats had definitey been recovered - I think they had).

I'm sorry, I don't know if they are finished with all the rooms, or if they are finished with the Pirate rooms in So Trinidad.