PDA

View Full Version : What to do???

Insanity Clause
10-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Okay, I need some help from some of you disney Disney Veterns. This is only my 2nd trip to the world and the first staying on property with the DDP. My question is this...the EMH just came out for April and now I am trying to settle things and I was wondering if you suggested having dinner at the park that had the EMH or if the crowds were worse on those days. In other words say MK had evening EMH would it be better to go to Cindy's Castle that day or to jump the bus and go to somewhere where they weren't having the EMH like Teppan Edo at Epcot. I know I am probably making this worse that it needs to be but I just want to have all my ducks in a row when I can finally call and make my rez.

medic9016
10-07-2008, 11:25 AM
We stay away from the park that has EMH in the morning. They seem to stay crowded until early afternoon. EMH evening park do not seem to be as bad though. If you are trying to get a hard to get ressie like breakfast at the castle, you should take what you can get. You can always hop to another park after breakfast if your tickets allow.

3AMommy
10-07-2008, 11:38 AM
I agree...if you want to eat at Cindy's table...take what you can get.

If you are going to have children with you, I wouldn't do too much park hopping just for meals.
I have never found the EMH to really affect ADR's.

You just have to have a list of where and when you want to eat. Along with a backup choice. And another backup choice. Then start calling as soon as you're able.

Let us know how it all turns out when you get back! I love to read the dining reviews!

3AMommy

snuggs30
10-07-2008, 11:58 AM
:ditto::ditto:

Natazu
10-08-2008, 01:06 AM
In April, I wouldn't worry about dodging EMH parks. Easter next year is the 12th, so that weekend may be different but I'd not worry about the park crowds.