PDA

View Full Version : November

Disney fans..
10-07-2008, 10:44 AM
We are going November 21-29...the week of Thanksgiving. Does anyone know how the crowds will be? We normally go this week but haven't been in a while. We are getting so close and I can't stop thinking about it..:cloud9:

Beast_fanatic
10-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Since you've been that week before, I would expect the crowds to be rather similar to your previous experiences - possibly a bit heavier.

EmISeeKayEeWhy
10-07-2008, 12:09 PM
We'll be going the same days(cept we're going home on 30th)!
From what I was told, the crowds are moderate leading up to thanksgiving thaen it get real crowded.

snuggs30
10-07-2008, 12:18 PM
From what my friend says the first few days will be good then it will get very Crowded. :crowd: But what they heck you are at Disney during Thanksgiving so be thankful you are there!! :turkey: Have a great time!

KronkHere
10-07-2008, 12:21 PM
We were there last year on Thanksgiving week. The crowds were manageable from Sat - Wed....but on Thanksgiving day - (Thur) - Sat...WHOA!!! Super crowded!! I suggest you get all the rides you want to ride done by then or you could be in quite a wait. We were at AK on Thanksgiving day and by 10:00am all fast passes for Expedition Everest and the Safari were all gone. We waited in line for over an hour for the trian at Rafikis Planet Watch. Friday at Epcot was the same way. Be prepared to be patient, enjoy the Christmas decorations, and be sure to see the Osborne Lights at DHS. It is an awesome time to be there.

:pirate::princess::mickey::mickey:

Beast_fanatic
10-07-2008, 01:05 PM
One thing that I failed to mention is that table service restaurants are much busier these days than several years ago, so definitely have advanced dining reservations if you are planning on sit down meals.

BigRedDad
10-07-2008, 01:30 PM
One thing that I failed to mention is that table service restaurants are much busier these days than several years ago, so definitely have advanced dining reservations if you are planning on sit down meals.

I am not sure how accurate this is, but I read another post that said all ADRs are filled the week of Thanksgiving unless there is a cancellation. There was a thread on it about a week or so ago.

EmISeeKayEeWhy
10-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Yep everything is filled! We tried to swap a couple ADR's around and couldn't due to full booking.

Tinkerbella16
10-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Thanksgiving week is a crowded week at WDW. We usally go the second week of nov to avoid thanksgiving crowds, and its great. You will notice as the days go by, it will be more and more crowded as thanksgiving approaches. Don't let the crowds ruin the trip though...you'll be in Disney World!!!! :mickey: