PDA

View Full Version : Mango Pie?

PoohRules
10-06-2008, 10:58 PM
I have seen some good reviews on the mango pie at Y&Y and I am curious does anyone have a photo or can describe it. Is it custard type or key lime type?

It sounds yummie, but I have never been a big mango fan. Is it very strong with the mango flavor or just a hint?

wendy*darling
10-06-2008, 11:26 PM
My DH had the mango pie last week at Y&Y. He loved it! It is like a key lime pie in texture/style. The mango flavor was just right- not a "knock your socks off" bold, but enough that you knew it was mango.

I had the sorbet trio- which was perfect after all the yummy appetizers and entrees! :thumbsup:

TBY2225
10-09-2008, 04:04 PM
I agree! I was there last week as well and really enjoyed this. It was similar to key lime, very refreshing and not too tart! Yum! Highly recommend!

LandFan
10-09-2008, 04:56 PM
I adore it!!! It is good to know that they sell individual sized little mango pies at the Y&Y CS so you don't have to eat TS to get it! It is the same mango pie too. We always purchase one or two and pop them into our bag to take back to the resort and eat later as a snack:cloud9:

Only 48 days!! Our park Tix came today - I love the one with Mickey & Co. in the teacups!

Joy2theworld
10-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Like others said, very much like key lime with a graham cracker crust. However, I found it extra sweet.

Aggie97
10-10-2008, 01:42 AM
This sounds -- and looks -- really good! I think we'll have to grab one from the CS spot in a couple weeks... another yummy snack to add to our list! :mickey:

Epc0tphr34k
10-10-2008, 09:09 AM
i loved it so much last year. i'm going back this coming trip just for the mango pie and the Glacier water

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-11-2008, 07:23 PM
DH and I will have to try it when we eat there on 12/3. My husband loves key lime pie and enjoys mangos so I think he'll want to try it while we're there. It sounds YUMMY..:yes:

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 @ the POP:thumbsup: