PDA

View Full Version : Need advice for MVMCP

Clarabelle Cow
10-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Will be at WDW from November 8 - 23rd. We will be at the GF for the first eight days and then transfer to OKW.

We plan to do the MVMCP and want to go while we're staying at the GF due to proximity - which means we need to choose either Nov. 10, 11, or 14th.

The 10th falls on a Monday and the 14th on Friday. Is it safe to presume that since Monday will kick off the first MVMCP of the season, it will be packed?

Tuesday, the 11th was my first choice but then I realized that day is a holiday - which is reason to be packed. And the 14th is a Friday - another busy day for the MK.

Does anyone have any insight that might help me decide what day may be best to attend this event? Thanks.

Clarabelle Cow

thumperbug
10-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Thats a tough one. I am thinking with Tues being a holiday...people may take a long weekend and Monday and Tues might be crowded.

But another point is that the party takes place at night and if people are off on Tues...they have to be at work/school on Weds.

I would try for the Tues for the reason above.

Keep in mind, regardless of what day you go...they only sell a limited # of tickets for the events, so the crowds won't be like they are for EMH or regular hours. I've been to events there that were sold out and at first it seemed the park was packed but that is because everyone was walking up main street. Once you spread out around the park, it was better.

cal5755
10-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Well we will be there on the 14th. There is no advance purchase discount on that day and that makes me assume they are expecting a larger crowd that day.

It was pretty crowded the last time we went but we still had the BEST time ever and we are so excited to be going again!!

BigRedDad
10-07-2008, 04:48 AM
I'm going on Nov 21st. For you, I think that Tuesday would be the best day. However, I do not know for sure. My feeling is to go and enjoy the atmosphere with my DD and not worry about the crowds. She will love seeing the characters, fireworks, and parade. Anything beyond that is an additional bonus.

Dyanna
10-07-2008, 12:01 PM
We will be there on the 11th as well.