PDA

View Full Version : Auditioning for WDW, eh!!

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Hey everyone...

For a character performer, lookalike performer, or puppeteer...what is the audition criteria?

What's more....Can Canadians call and get an audition with WDW???

Chris :hatter:

snuggs30
10-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Good luck if you do auditon!!! Keep us posted!

medic9016
10-06-2008, 03:45 PM
This may help answers your questions. WDWCareers (http://www.wdwcareers.com)

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks everyone! I've seen the careers and auditions site before - just wondering if anyone knows off hand if a Canadian should even try to do this or if it's likely only open to US residents?

Polynesian Dweller
10-06-2008, 04:37 PM
You may actually want to look at the disneyauditions site. They actually audition around the world and have two sets of auditions coming up in Toronto on Oct. 27 for dancers and musical theater performers on their cruise ships.

They have all of their upcoming auditions on there. You might also want to consider having an agent. They can get you into auditions more easily than yourself though anyone can show up to Open auditions.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-06-2008, 04:50 PM
You may actually want to look at the disneyauditions site. They actually audition around the world and have two sets of auditions coming up in Toronto on Oct. 27 for dancers and musical theater performers on their cruise ships.

They have all of their upcoming auditions on there. You might also want to consider having an agent. They can get you into auditions more easily than yourself though anyone can show up to Open auditions.

Great - thanks a bunch! I'll keep you all posted if I get any further with the audition process...! :D:thumbsup: Thanks again!!!!!!